Turks Foundation Scholarship Video Essay Contest
- New Orleans Metro Area Senior High School Student-Athletes
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Create a video in response to the following prompts: As a student-athlete, what have you learned from the game that can be applied to your life off of the field? And Why is it important to save more money then you spend?
- Video must include Student-Athletes Name, School, Sport, and Position.
- Both Prompts must be addressed
- Video should be 2-4 minutes in length
- Only 1 submission per Student-Athlete
- Must Follow @Turk_Sports_ on Instagram & Twitter
- All videos must be submitted, via WeTransfer, on or before April 2, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Go to http://turk-sports.wetransfer.com
- Click Add File
- Click on the desired video for submission
- Email to- Jordantheturk@gmail.com
- Add your email
- In message include Name, School, Sport, Shirt Size (Adult),
- Click Transfer when complete
- Have FUN!!
- Be Creative
- Feel free to utilize any movie making outlets/apps
- If Recording on Cell Phone, film Landscape to ensure the best quality.
- Speak Clearly, slowly, and confidently.
- Idea Development (5 Points)
Did the student answer the questions? Are your answers clear and explained well?
- Thoughtfulness (5 Points)
Does the student show us who you are, what your personality is like? Are you knowledgeable about what you’re talking about?
- Clarity/Effectiveness (5 Points)
Do the student’s answers make sense? Is the student confident in what they are saying?
- Quality (5 points)
Did the student put thought into their submission?
- Creativity (5 Points)
Did the student answer the questions in a creative, interesting, appropriate way? Total Points Possible = 25