Essay Questions :
As a student-athlete, what have you learned from the game that can be applied to your life off of the field?
Why is it important to save more money then you spend?
What does “Life Through The Game” mean to you?
- New Orleans Metro Area Senior High School Student-Athletes
- Must be attending a 2-4 year college or university
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Video must include Student-Athletes Name, School, Sport, and Position.
- All Prompts must be addressed FULLY
- Video should be 2-4 minutes in length
- Only 1 submission per Student-Athlete
- Current unofficial transcript
- Must Follow @Turk_Sports_ on Instagram & Twitter
- All videos must be submitted, via Google Form, on or before March 31, 2020, at 9:00 p.m. Central Time.
Link to Application & Video Upload: https://forms.gle/Rxw997qL1hQzkten6
- Have FUN!!
- Be Creative
- Feel free to utilize any movie making outlets/apps
- If Recording on Cell Phone, film Landscape to ensure the best quality.
- Speak Clearly, slowly, and confidently.
- Idea Development (5 Points)
Did the student answer the questions? Are your answers clear and explained well and fully
- Thoughtfulness (5 Points)
Does the student show us who you are, what your personality is like? Are you knowledgeable about what you’re talking about?
- Clarity/Effectiveness (5 Points)
Do the student’s answers make sense? Is the student confident in what they are saying?
- Quality (5 points)
Did the student put thought into their submission?
- Creativity (5 Points)
Did the student answer the questions in a creative, interesting, appropriate way?