Essay Questions :
As a student-athlete, what have you learned from the game that can be applied to your life off of the field?
Why is it important to save more money then you spend?
- New Orleans Metro Area Senior High School Student-Athletes
- Must be attending a 2-4 year college or university
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Video must include Student-Athletes Name, School, Sport, and Position.
- Both Prompts must be addressed FULLY
- Video should be 2-4 minutes in length
- Only 1 submission per Student-Athlete
- Current unofficial transcript
- Must Follow @Turk_Sports_ on Instagram & Twitter
- All videos must be submitted, via Google Form, on or before March 31, 2019, at 9:00 p.m. Central Time.
- Link to Application & Video Upload
- Have FUN!!
- Be Creative
- Feel free to utilize any movie making outlets/apps
- If Recording on Cell Phone, film Landscape to ensure the best quality.
- Speak Clearly, slowly, and confidently.
- Idea Development (5 Points)
Did the student answer the questions? Are your answers clear and explained well and fully
- Thoughtfulness (5 Points)
Does the student show us who you are, what your personality is like? Are you knowledgeable about what you’re talking about?
- Clarity/Effectiveness (5 Points)
Do the student’s answers make sense? Is the student confident in what they are saying?
- Quality (5 points)
Did the student put thought into their submission?
- Creativity (5 Points)
Did the student answer the questions in a creative, interesting, appropriate way?